The New Story Skypecast Invitation

5/30/2006 10:55:00 pm

We're doing the final podcast in Dean's series (Part 1, Part 2, Part 2 - the video, Part 3) tomorrow as an open skypecast. Dean just posted this to his blog:

This is a bit late but I’m going to be hosting a Skypecast with Darren, Clarence and Kathy at about 10:30EST on Wednesday, May 31st. The discussion will revolve around the new story of their classrooms. Originally I had planned a closed discussion and would podcast it later. I’ll still record it but wanted to see if others were interested in listening in and asking some questions.

I’m not sure how many we can handle but I’m willing to give it a shot. So if you’re interested, you can find me in the Skypecast directory.

If you're free come join us; we'd love to have you. ;-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'll try and be at the Skypecast.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31/5/06 08:51

    Excellent! "See" you tonight. ;-)

    ReplyDelete