Contact Darren Kuropatwa

3/23/2005 11:35:00 pm

The best way to reach me is by leaving a comment on any post on my blog or email me; I check fairly regularly.

    email: dkuropatwa {at} gmail {dot} com

    twitter: dkuropatwa

    slideshare: dkuropatwa

    delicious: dkuropatwa

    flickr: dkuropatwa

    diigo: dkuropatwa

    posterous: I'm Thinking

    YouTube: dtkuropatwa

    instagram: dkuropatwa

    podcast: always beta

it's the same all across the netiverse ... except YouTube. ;-)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thank you for telling me about the K-12 Online Presentation by Laurie Fowler. My mistake.

    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. ;-)

    Cheers Lidia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't write it David. It's by Taylor Mali. I linked to his site in order to give proper attribution. Feel free to email Taylor. Contact information is on his site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous13/2/09 10:36

    Hey, I am trying to help a colleague get ideas for sixth grade usage of Web 2.0 tools. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    coachbama15@yahoo.com

    Thanks
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a moment to check out the documentary 2 Million Minutes if you have not already.
    Very Interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sessions at the Manitoba Mobile Technology conference yesterday Darren. I will be passing on lots of info to our teachers.
    Heather Leask Armstrong

    ReplyDelete