Sunday, June 11, 2006

I Got It!

·

My wife got me a 4 Gig iPod nano for my birthday! I can listen to music, access iCal calendars, all my contacts, listen to music, keep notes, play games, tranfer files by using it as a portable hard drive, listen to podcasts on the bus, show off pictures of my family and listen to LOUD music. :-) A couple of improvement (predictions for future development?) suggestions:



  • » Bluetooth (wireless) earbuds.
  • » Infrared file sharing between iPods. (I know, it's a copyright thing. Hopefully that's a hurdle we'll eventually overcome ... when more people come to believe "The more you give, the more you get.")
  • » Move and delete files directly on the iPod without having to connect to my computer or iTunes.

This was the best birthday gift ever! I love my wife; for much more than just the nano. ;-)

BTW, does anyone know how to use an iPod to record audio?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
16/6/06 06:25  

You need to buy a microphone that attaches to the top... mine was $50 for my full sized ipod. Not sure they make them for the nano, I'd call your local Apple store.

Jason said...
6/7/06 10:18  

Congrats on the nano...mind has been the best purchase I have ever made. :) On the wireless ear buds...you may want to look into wireless headphones. I have some made by logitech and I am very happy with them...

Darren said...
6/7/06 10:27  

Thanks guys. I'll look for the microphone and as for the headphones, that might work. I hope they develop the technology to make just ear buds though. ;-)

Learning about learning ...

While walking ...
Best viewed "full screen." (Click on bottom right corner of any video when playing.)

With pictures ...
Best viewed "full screen." (Click on bottom right corner of any image when playing.)

Curating discoveries ...


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.

My Class Blogs

Class Blog 2004-2005
Class Blogs 2005 - 2006
Class Blogs 2006 - 2007
Class Blogs 2007 - 2008
Class Blogs 2008 - 2009

Delicious Links