Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Two Sides of the Story

·

Anne Davis has long been one of my favourite people. Actually, she was one of my first blog teachers. I continue to learn from her all the time.

This is the story of how we met. (Listen to the mp3 file. 9.1 Mb 9 min. 56 sec.) I hadn't ever really heard the details from her perspective nor had she heard them from mine. It all came out, incidentally, when I skyped in to a workshop she was giving at the GaETC conference in November.

Thanks again Anne ... for the kind words and ongoing encouragement. ;-)

2 comments:

Vicki A. Davis said...
12/12/06 15:05  

Anne is truly a great lady and an inspiration. She was one of my early encouragers as well and I met her for the first time at GAETC.

I find it interesting how such and inspirational person has had such an influence on many of us in the blogosphere. I love how she still takes time to teach an elementary class every week.

I think she is truly an unsung hero and pioneer of the edublogosphere.

susan funk said...
12/12/06 16:38  

I am new to the blogosphere and I am so impressed by the work that is being done in this new-to-me realm. I listened to your conversation with Anne and heard you were from Winnipeg. I was confronted by my bias that the people doing inventive educational things must live somewhere far away. I am a regular visitor to Winnipeg, as I live in Saskatoon. It is good to know that I am on a path with neighbours, some far away and some close by.

Learning about learning ...

While walking ...
Best viewed "full screen." (Click on bottom right corner of any video when playing.)

With pictures ...
Best viewed "full screen." (Click on bottom right corner of any image when playing.)

Curating discoveries ...


Archives

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.

My Class Blogs

Class Blog 2004-2005
Class Blogs 2005 - 2006
Class Blogs 2006 - 2007
Class Blogs 2007 - 2008
Class Blogs 2008 - 2009

Delicious Links